COVID – 19 CLIENT PROCEDURES
*Before any appointment is booked we need to know the full colour history of the lockdown period.
*At any time, we may call you to move your appointment time.
* We have suspended our online booking system for the immediate future.
Arriving for your appointment.
- We ask you to come alone to your appointment.
- We ask you to arrive for your appointment on time, if you can then wait outside the front of the salon until we come and greet you at
- If you are early you will be asked to wait outside.
-If you arrive late to your appointment we cannot guarantee your appointment will be carried out. (We ask this so we can avoid overcrowding within the salon)
- As you enter the salon we will check your temperature using a touchless thermometer. If your temperature is above 37.5’C we will kindly
ask you to reschedule your appointment.
-We will then ask you to remove your own facemask and store away safely and supply you with our medical grade facial mask to wear
throughout your salon visit.
-We will ask you to use our hand sanitizer station, which is touchless on your arrival. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the salon.
-We will supply you with a plastic liner to keep your coat and bag in, and this must be keep with you throughout your visit. For safety
reasons, we are not offering a cloak room.
- You will then be shown to your station.
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments and magazines, but we cannot supply refreshments or magazines. We do ask you to
take your belongings with you.
- All hair must be washed in salon, so we are not offering dry cuts.
- You will be supplied with disposable gowns and towels.
During your appointment.
- You will notice the staff wearing PPE (a mask, A visor, gloves, disposable aprons)
- We have designed screens to enhance your shampoo and treatment experience. We have portable shields to separate you and your
stylist during your shampoo and treatment service and also backwash separators.
- We have two washrooms within the salon, which are cleaned regularly and kitted out with disposable towels, hand soap and spray
disinfectant for the taps.
Please spray the taps before use, wash your hands, take a paper towel, dry your hands and use the paper towel to open the door.
Then please use the bin outside of the wash rooms for your paper towel.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and cash.
- There is a COVID-19 charges from £3-£5, which will go towards the cost of disposable equipment, PPE and all new safety equipment
being used within the salon.
- No show appointments will be charged at 100% of the booked service cost.
- There is no charge for appointments cancelled or rescheduled with more than 48 hours’ notice.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged 50% of the booked service.
- All new clients will be required to pay a deposit.
- All discounts and offers are currently suspended.
If you have any questions or hesitation’s please contact Denise or Aimee.
Telephone: 01600 772464
Hair By Jones, 93 Monnow Street, Monmouth, Monmouthshire, NP25 3EW.
We would like to thank you for your support during these times.